Part 1 - Creating a new page
1. Right click on a blank space in your MAP area, and select to insert a new page. Note, this new page should not be on a sequence with any other pages.
2. Right click on the new page and then click on Properties -> Page, then click on the Page Area tab.
3. For each page area frame (top, left are usually enabled by default), click on each, and select to turn off showing this border
4. Type a message on this page, like:
Thank you for your email.
Click here to return to my home page
5. Then highlight the 'Click here' line and right click on it and click on 'Create link for URL or file' and then type in the URL for your home page followed by "target="_top
Example: http://www.mysite.com" target="_top
6. Finally, right click on the square in the map area representing this new page, and click on properties. Then, in the short title area, type in a short title like: thankyou
This will cause Trellix to publish this page as "thankyou.htm"
Part 2 - Updating Bravenet
1. Use your web browser to access and login to Bravenet and go to your QuickMail/Email Form Manager and click on General Settings
2. In the area 'Thankyou URL' enter the full name of the thank you page we just created. Example: http://www.mysite.com/thankyou.htm
Part 3 - Publish and try it out!
Hopefully it will work!