This tutorial demonstrates how to include the TARGET= option when defining a link.
1. Corrected text to show that the letter 'M' in word Middle is capitalized
2. Use TRLX_Middle for both Trellix Web and CuteSITE Builder
Demo2: Learning how to change the target for a link
Update: The information listed below was written based on Trellix Web 2.x/
CuteSITE Builder 3.0 software. Starting with CuteSITE Builder 4.0, then ability
to define the "target=" option is built into the program when creating a URL Link.
Listed below are three options for controlling where a linked page will display.
This solution is suitable for both a text link and an image (graphic) link.
(URL entered: www.microsoft.com" target="TRLX_Middle )
(URL entered: www.microsoft.com" target="_blank )
(URL entered: www.microsoft.com" target="_top )
To define a link in Trellix:
1. Highlight your image or text you want to use as the link
2. Right click and select 'Create link to URL or file'
3. The 'Link Properties' window appears, with the URL field pre-loaded with http://
4. Type the URL name of the page you wish to link to, followed by the specific " target=" option.
Note: be sure to include a 'space' before the word 'target', and do not put a trailing double quote after the specific option (middle, top or blank)