Step 1: Backup your Windows Registry
Step 2: Edit Windows Registry
- Download the file
which was provided to me from GlobalSCAPE. Be sure to note the location of the file after downloading it!
- If you are prompted to "open or save" the file, select SAVE
- Then using Windows Explorer (My Computer), locate the file you just downloaded and then double click on it. You may be asked to confirm that you are aware that you are updating your windows Registry file.
Step 3: Delete Trellix program folder
- Open up Windows Explorer (My Computer)
- Click on C: drive, then the Program Files folder
- Locate and delete the subfolder (directory) named Trellix or TrellixWeb
Step 4: Install CuteSITE Builder
- Install and run CSB