1. You must have a PDF file that you want to store on your web site. For this example, my PDF file is: servertemplates.pdf
2. Click on Web Gems -> Make your Site Interesting -> File Download -> Choose
3. After clicking on Choose, a new window opens up, and then immediately your Explorer browser window opens up. Locate your PDF document and click 'Open'.
4. The 'File Download' window appears. If you wish to accept the defaults, simply click on the 'Insert' button.
5. You can override what the linkable text will be, or you could include an image. I've chosen to just the default.