Create a page with the text to appear in the pop up window:
1. Create a new Trellix page with no frames or borders, just a page body, and then type in the text you wish to appear in the popup window
2. When finish, be sure to select Page Properties and give your page a short title, like: "popuptext". This will allow you to reference this page as "popuptext.htm".
3. Locate an image (jpg or gif) file you wish to have people click on to display the pop up window.
Insert the script and image:
1. Cutand paste the code provided below into a BYOWG
2. Edit the script to reflect the name of the page contain your popup text and the image you are using.
3. Click on 'Files for this gem' and insert the image you wish to use to be clicked on. For this example, I will be using an image of a smiley face, named: smile.gif ...
Publish and enjoy!